Monday 26 October 2015

Miraculous Wales - Part Two.

Golly I didn't think it would take me this long to get around to continuing this blog on Wales, BUT I have had another full on week and weekend. Never a dull moment! Well any way here goes:

Well I left you in Caernarfon.

The next day the weather looked a little grumpy. Mr P and my outdoor pursuit leader children decided to climb Snowdon, BUT no they didn't use the tourist track but went the Crib Goch   
route. Neither  Mr P nor I had any idea how difficult and dangerous this would be. After some hair raising moments they made it to the top. I am soooooo proud of my hubby.




I think this will be a walk that he will never forget and he would never have been able to tackle it if he had not had the support of his children.

Meanwhile whilst they are tackling the heights my daughter and I went for a rather leisurely walk around a National trust house Plas Newydd.


We spent ages in the gardens as we were busy looking for a red squirrel. Apparently on Anglesey grey squirrels have been irradicated. Unlike their cousins the red squirrels were rather shy!


This and the next few pictures were taken by my daughter as her camera was better at these shots.


As the sun shone so the butterflies came out. Above is a coma and below is a painted lady.




Then finally a red admiral.


We had lots of fun trying to take good pictures at this venue.


The hills in the background are of Snowdon - can't see my hubby!




Well with all the sunshine we opted to  leave here and head for the coast.


This when then followed by some tea and cake.


Then some more attempts to take a good photograph. The lengths you go to to get that picture!




Well just another day covered - sorry have to wait till tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment