Wednesday 24 December 2014

Apologies and Best Wishes

Hi All,
I'm sooooo sorry that I have not had time to blog recently. The last few weeks have been rather full with Christmas preparation and also my number three child. Unfortunately my daughter has had a few issues with her pregnancy and given us all cause for concern. We were not sure whether she was going to be admitted to hospital on Christmas Eve. Anyway all is well and she was allowed home and has been able to come to Leicester to spend time with the rest of her family. It's looking as if the child she is carrying is not going to be small and is growing at rather a fast rate.  So no tiny baby clothes will be needed! The baby is due 22nd January and could end up weighing 11lb!

But now it is time for me to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a great new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment