Friday 11 October 2013

Sad Chickens and Happy Ally Pally!

My poor girlies are looking rather sorry for themselves. They have been moulting like mad. Just look at their wind shelter, in their run.....



And this is their bed ........


The garden looks to me like there has been a massacre.


Milly doesn't look soooo bad but poor Molly looks bald in spots!


BUT I am a HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Mrs A and myself are off to Alexandra Palace/ Ally Pally to The Knitting and Stitching Show!

Oooh I am sooooooooooo excited. We have never been before and I have still got some birthday money left from February and money from the taxman! Whoop, whoop. Off to get my pack lunch ready and try to get some sleep - feel like a small child on the night before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment