Thursday 11 July 2013

Granny Nest Building

I am becoming a nightmare to myself - every time the phone rings or I hear the buzzing of a text message I race to it. Just maybe it's news from No 3 saying she's going into labour. Yesterday was No 3's hubbys birthday and all the family were wondering if he was to be a daddy on his special day but NO it has not happened. I did have fun whilst watching the tennis making him a card, similar to one I saw on pinterest.


I have been buying a few baby clothes but have stopped now until we know whether the first baby is to be a boy or a girl.


Think these are more girly clothes but hopefully No 3's baby or No 2's babies will be a girl somewhere.


Hard to believe any living thing is small enough to fit into these small hats. Look to me as if they will fit a teddy better.











A cute Christmas outfit.
























Some hand knitted garments.









I am not sure what this is called - I believe it is something a baby sleeps in at night time.




























I should say that all these clothes are second hand that I have found in a local charity shop. This baby bath I purchased for £2.50. Thought it will be useful when my grand babies come to stay.



















Starting to collect some toys - these all came to the large total  of £3.50!


I crocheted a blanket - it was sooo much quicker than knitting the ripple blankets. Talking of which I soon will have finished the third one. Such a contrast in colour to this one.



 Here are my goodies beginning to pile up. Hopefully soon I'll have time to visit the town centre and get a second hand travel cot.



Come on babies - I'm almost ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment