Monday 11 February 2013

Flowers

Having spent most of Saturday in the kitchen I yet again find myself in the kitchen. No it's not to do any cooking but rather clear up my mess and clean it - especially the floor.




                                                           BEFORE



                                  AND AFTER


As you can see a much needed improvement.










I just love the colour this brings to my window sill.
























Sunday I couldn't face starting anything new in my crafting world so carried on with some crochet flowers. Hopefully by next week all will be revealed.


I just love piling them up in this gorgeous dish.


Even like piling up all my cut off bits - always seems such a shame to bin them.

This morning woke up to a dusting of snow and somehow the snowdrops looked even prettier covered in a dusting of snow and ice.




Don't these flowers look lovely. This coming Saturday we are planning on visiting a proper garden to see a display of snowdrops - maybe some more pretty photographs.

Finally one lady came to the craft group tonight and bought her finished lap blanket. I just love this pattern. She used up lots of her leftover sock wool. She knits fantastic socks for her family for Christmas presies. Lucky relatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment