Friday 6 July 2012

Noah's Weather

I just cannot get my head around this diabolical weather. The weather forecaster said we had the wettest June since records have been kept and that whereas America the weather is stuck in a heatwave - our weather is stuck in rain! And forecasted for the next two weeks! Great time to be thinking about heading up north - perhaps I should be building an ark? And according to Mrs A I'm taking enough wooden furniture to be able to build one. Mr P said that Eskimos have different words for snow and he thinks we need the same for "rain".

Well I finally finished a piece of Celtic cross stitch that I started about 9 years ago. I bought it on a trip to the Isle of Skye, when we had children at home. It's been sitting in a box for ages until I discovered it a couple of months ago.



Uh oh done something wrong again and my words are being typed in the wrong place!

You may remember a photograph of an orchid plant that I found hiding behind a curtain with a flower on it - well have a look at it now.



 Aren't the flowers so gorgeous. Well this is just a quick blog as I need to get packing for going away tomorrow for a weeks trip up north.




No comments:

Post a Comment