Tuesday 24 July 2012

Excitement In The Garden

Ooh today has been wonderful. Started with the sun glowing, followed by Mr P booking our ferry crossing to France for our jollies, oh and sadly the return journey too. Work was ok. Then afterwards I went hunting for a sun lounger - suitable to take camping to France. Found one eventually in Homebase for £20.



Temperature this afternoon reached 34! Can't believe I was putting the gas fire on this time last week! So anyway I then put the lounger to use and did some crochet in the shade.



Look I have achieved 10 granny squares! Think I'm going to make a bag with these and some more. But I am so proud of myself.


My first sighting of a green bean! It's very tiny at the moment but I think there maybe some more hiding. How exciting. Hope it's not too late in the season for them to grow.


And finally the first sighting of a strawberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment